Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup
Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 series Full Driver & Software Package for Windows x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 series XPS Printer Driver for Windows x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 series MP Drivers for Windows x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 series Software Package for macOS x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 series My Image Garden Software for macOS x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Setup Canon Pixma TS3100 IJ Network Device Setup Utility for macOS x32 x64
Download ==>> IJ Start Printer Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (Debian Packagearchive)
Download ==>> IJ Start Printer Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ==>> IJ Start Printer Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (Source file)
Download ==>> ScanGear MP Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (Debian Packagearchive)
Download ==>> ScanGear MP Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (rpm Packagearchive)
Download ==>> ScanGear MP Drivers for Linux x32 x64 (Source file)
Canon Pixma TS3100 Driver & Wireless Setup– Are you using Canon TS3100 Printer to get printed documents and images? To use the PIXMA TS series printers to print or scan wirelessly on a Windows or MAC system, make sure that the printer must be connected to the wireless network and that the required drivers and software applications are installed on the system Computer. This post gives you the way to connect Canon ts3100 printer to Wi-Fi network.
- Canon PIXMA G4210 Driver Download
- Canon PIXMA G5020 Driver Download
- Canon PIXMA G6020 Driver Download
The printer setup procedure consists of two phases:
- Start easy wireless connection on your printer
- Download, run the installation file to install the drivers and software on your device.
Start easy wireless connection on the printer:
Using “Easy wireless connection ” Allows you to record information from the wireless router to the printer directly through a device (e.g. smartphone or Tablet). Turn on the printer and the device, and then run the connection configuration. Before you can install and configure the printer drivers on your system, smartphone, or Tablet, start the easy wireless connection on your printer. After that, you can complete the configuration on the computer or device.
Follow the procedure provided to start the Easy Wireless connection.
- Make sure that the button on the wireless router device is ready to be pressed.
- Press and hold the network button on the printer continuously and release when the WiFi LED flashes light.
- Now press and hold the button on the wireless router for 2 minutes.
- Once the printer connects to the wireless router, the WiFi signals and networks will automatically glow.
- If the alarm lamp lights up, check the troubleshooting tips.
- The wireless connection setting for the TS3100 is now completed successfully.
- Finally, download the application software and proceed with your installation process.
Note: The printer setup can also be installed using the installation CD-ROM
- For Windows: Click the setup icon on the taskbar, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the setup.
- For MAC: Click the Setup icon in the Dock, follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the setup.
- Download and run the installation file-
The printer configuration file is required to use the Windows or MAC system printer. The installation file can also be installed by using the installation CD-ROM. The setup procedure is somewhat different for Windows and Mac, both of which were discussed below:
- Click Start Configuration Wizard configuration option. This allows the computer to use the printer machine.
Note: You can set a desired language for the Full Installation wizard.
- Step 2: Select your country or region of your residence. If, in case, your country is not listed in the options, select others and click the Next button.
- A license agreement to use the printer software will be shown on the screen. Click the Yes button after reading the terms stated.
- Now, an extended search program will be displayed on the screen. If you agree to start installing the search program, select Agree or do not agree to the search.
- The next screen displays firewall settings. You can disable the firewall block and click Next to continue.
Note: It is recommended to disable the firewall function of this software as the Windows firewall function in the background.
- You can then check the connection method used to connect the printer to the wireless router. Click Yes to continue.
- The Setup Wizard continues and will show the list of available wireless networks. Choose an appropriate wireless router to connect to the printer and enter the corresponding network key for it.
Note: If due to some reasons, your network is not shown in the list, then add it manually. One more click on the Next button.
The Printer Wizard loading screen appears.
- How the connection is completed, click the Next button.
- To check the performance of the printer, you can perform the head alignment and test screen printing.
- In addition, you can select and install any optional application software with your printer and click the Next button.
The software is now installed and the printer setup is complete.
- Start the Installation Wizard and click Next option on the initial screen. This will install the necessary helper tool for installation operations.
- Enter the user name and password required to install the new helper tool. Click the Install Helper option.
- Click the Start Installation button allowing the machine to use the printer.
- Select the appropriate region or place of residence and click the Next button.
- Read the License agreement carefully and click the Yes button if you accept the contract.
- Select Agree or disagree with the extended search program. This will take some time to check the status of the printer.
- Check the status of the connection and click Yes if you show correct wireless router information.
- On the next screen of the wizard, select the wireless router for which you want to connect your printer and enter the corresponding password for that network.
- The network connection is complete, click the Next button. Now the driver installation will be performed.
- Then click the Add Printer button shown on the Add Printer screen.
- On the Add screen, select the Canon TS series and select AirPrint or Secure AirPrint in the Use field box.
- In addition, click Next on the Add Printer screen.
- You can add or install optional application software and click on the Next button.
- Finally, click the Exit button as the installation completes successfully.